- Flixtime - an easier moviemaker type tool that doesn't need to be rendered that I will use for my next slide/video show
- Timetoast - a simple timeline that I will use with my next author study
- Jing - a screen capture program that I will use to show parents next year how to leave a comment on my blog!
- Wallwisher - a techie wall with "sticky" notes that looks easier than Gloster that I will use to demonstrate to my students how to take notes for my next report unit
- Fotobabble - a picture with audio that is great when you don't need an entire Voicethread - would have been great for the kids to say "Happy Mother's Day" on a teacher's blog
We even evaluated Speekgeeking using an evaluation form that took minutes to complete. To get an idea of what the faculty thought about this little piece of PD, check it out!